Have been told from a few sources that SCT are starting to put there own crews onto the SCT service out of Altona then seen this in the paper. What other bulk product is SCT got in Vic, unless you class MP/PM service as Bulk.
Locomotive Driving Opportunities
- Victorian Location
- Excellent Conditions
- National Transport & Logisitics Company
Rail Pro Services are seeking experienced, fully qualified locomotive drivers to crew our Bulk Haulage Division to be based in Victoria
The successful candidates will be required to produce and demonstrate appropriate qualifications. The main responsibilities of this role include safe-working and safe handling of freight trains and route knowledge throughout Victoria.
Candidates must also demonstrate:
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of OH&S practices including issues specific to the rail industry
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Good verbal and written communication
- A high level of self-motivation and reliability
- Computer literacy would be advantageous
- Qualifications in Victorian Safe Working would be advantageous.
Candidates must be prepared to work a rotating shift roster which includes weekends & Public Holidays. The successful candidates will be required to undertake Track Awareness certification and Health Assessment for Rail Safety Worker Cat 1.
A competitive salary package will be offered to attract suitably qualified and experienced candidates. A commencement date of late April 2012 is anticipated.
To apply for this position please forward your application to email@example.com or to HR Department, Rail Pro Services, PO Box 373, Laverton Vic 3028.
Applications close Wednesday 14th March, 2012.
We are an equal opportunity employer