WN51 clarifies a few things at Liverpool:
* North Transit road has 2 signals and appears to be long enough to allow a Down Train to clear the Down Main at 260 points while an Up Train is leaving P2 or P3. Km of 260B points not shown, so exact calc not possible.
*** However a RP-er will need to witness this en order to be sure.
* South Transit Road has catchpoints, etc., and might be useable for stabling of one train,
* Down Train can arrive in P3 via 265R while Up train is leaving P2 (simultaneous move, like existing).
* Signal LL205 has a (miniature?) co-acting Junction Repeater, which may be a first.
* Two ways of terminating a Down train in P3, via 260R or 265R points. (Variety is the spice of life)
* Several signals have preliminary mediums (pulsating lower Yellows) (because signal spacing has been reduced).