I went on an inspection trip today and saw
* The escalators at the Irving Street entrance are available for public use.
* New stairs available at the Hyde Street entrance, escalators to come online later.
* The building at platforms 4&5 interior is no longer seen, my best guess is that the interior is fully stripped out. Platforms 2&3 is a similar story but the guttered interior can be seen from the new staircase.
* The PSO box is in the building on Platform 6
* Ramp from platform 6 to footbridge is almost ready. Other ramps are mostly under construction.
* The pit at platforms 3&4 as well as most of the platform face has been dismantled.
* The indoor waiting room is now open on platform 1.
* For some reason the lights on Platforms 1-3 were on even though the sun was shining.
* Lifts Complete
* Still a bit off from the stairs to the ramps being built.
* New Substation up and running.
* Old substation completely gone.
* Ongoing works on the new entrance at Sunshine road.
* Ramp to Platform 1 from the footbridge opened.
* Ongoing works to fill in the old subway.
* Platforms 3&4 don't look like they would be commissioned until July at the earliest. The track work is on hold until the subway is filled in.
* The lifts from street level to the footbridge are underway and due for commissioning in April.