Have you been told to keep quiet now Grosso?
Seems in previous threads about the Bendigo line and toolamba you were "always opinionated" now, not so much?
Currently a 25km/h restriction through the up platform due to the excavations close to the track. Bit nerve racking when you have 2000t behind and seeing daylight underneath the sleepers...now that it's been raining, I sure hope the track hasn't moved...
Not allowed to fully disclose everything. I have alot of photos that i can not display till the project is at PC (Practical Completion)
The track is fine, there's no risk of collapse and that hole will filled soon enough anyway. You have 98.4% of the sleeper sitting on fire stable ground with the remainder 1.6% on a slight minimal overhang.