This weekend will see further planned works for the Albion site:
1. Radio alignment for the re-connection of EMRG and Bunbury Street Networks.
2. Assesssment of a radio link from Albion to Essendon Airport for PlaneCam connection.
3. Preparation for Rooftop PTZ installation overlooking the Main Lines between Sunshine and Albion.
4. Preparation for fixed camera covering the junction of Albion to the Jacana Freight lines (both gauges)
5. 1080p HD Camera installation and commissioning. This camera will record video. (This will be installed along side the current cameras and will be used to test the best configuration for the Bunbury Street Camera upgrades.) Video from this camera will be archived on the new DAMS platform for viewing by Railpage users.