I'm guessing that this will see the end of regular A-set services to Butler and Cockburn?
Joondalup and Mandurah Lines
- C pattern will be abolished, W pattern will stop at Greenwood
- Additional early morning trips on the Mandurah Line
- Additional peak shoulder trips on both lines
- Esplanade station will be renamed to Elizabeth Quay
- K and L patterns will be deleted - trains will stop at all stations
- The 7:46pm service from Armadale will stop at all stations
- No change
Bus services along the Joondalup and Mandurah lines will also see timetable changes to connect with the new train times.