More major planned shutdowns continue over the next few months. I shudder to think of what Metro's bus replacement invoice must look like!Frankston line:
Until Sunday 17/6: Buses replace trains between Carrum, Frankston and Stony Point due to station upgrade and Level Crossing Works.
AND until Monday 11/6: Buses replace trains between Flinders Street and Moorabbin.
- Express shuttle operates from Brighton Beach to Moorabbin.Cranbourne & Pakenham lines:
Until Monday 11/6: Buses replace trains between Flinders Street and Westall.
- Limited Express shuttle operates from Burnley to Caulfield-Clayton.
- Express shuttle operates from East Malvern to Westall.
Tuesday 12/6 - Sunday 17/6: Buses continue to replace trains between Caulfield and Westall due to Skyrail works.
- Limited express shuttle operates from Malvern (trains are making additional stops) to Oakleigh-Clayton. All other passengers go via Caulfield.
Saturday 30/6 - Sunday 8/7: Buses replace trains between Dandenong and Cranbourne/Pakenham (extending to Westall on weekends).Craigieburn line:
Thursday 21/6 - Wednesday 27/6: Buses replace trains between Newmarket and Broadmeadows, due to level crossing removal at Buckley St Essendon.
- Express shuttles operate from Flemington Racecourse to Essendon & Broadmeadows.Hurstbridge & South Morang lines
Saturday 16/6 - Sunday 17/6: Buses replace trains between Parliament and Bell/Heidelberg.Werribee line:
Saturday 16/6 - Sunday 29/7: Buses replace Altona Loop trains Newport to Laverton, with all Werribee trains running express, whilst the Kororoit Creek Road level crossing is removed.
Various night/weekend shutdowns will also occur on the above lines.