Hard Brexit in Britain but the aftermath won't be nearly as bad as people are expecting. Theresa May dumped by her own party afterwards for failing to get a soft Brexit through. Brexit about to happen. Theresa May dumped.
It's a No
so far as Brexit goes, because that's not going to happen before the 2019 predictions expire in a couple of weeks.
It's still up in the air as to whether it will happen on January 31 or any other time in 2020. Bozo says he's going to do it, but he had his fingers crossed the first time he said that (for the October 31 deadline) and nobody bothered to check if he did so the second time. Keep in mind he is one of the few current MPs in Britain to have previously suffered professional consequences for lying.
Trump reaches a trade deal with China but then withdraws later when the Chinese don't enforce the conditions. ???
I'd call that one a No
. Trump has been defeated by China and raised a white flag, definitely not the same thing as reaching a deal.
As for my predictions, there are a bunch of Yes results…
- certain Victorian-based members of this forum continue to make way more than their fair share of spelling mistakes
- freightgate continues to have the highest ratio of opening posts to discussion posts
- Dangersdan707 continues to post ridiculous foam about broad gauge when he should be studying
- no resolution is made to the continued downward slide of the News forum
- nobody understands any of Myrtone's points any better at the end of the year than they do at the start
Good luck with your end of year report Dan.
- the MetroMSTS Project forum will still have zero posts at the end of the year
50 weeks of MetroMSTS Project forum having the same amount of progress as Brexit means this one is still a potential Yes.
- discussion about funding the Overland will continue longer than the Overland itself
This one looks like being a Yes, so long as someone make a post after 5:40pm on the 31st. The most spectacular way to have this one fail would be for the Overland to be six and a half hours late into Adelaide so it is still running when the prediction times out!