For the next quiz "where am I? #4 including new rules head off to:
Welcome to the 3rd "Where Am I?"
Please find below the rules for this quiz and the changes since the original rules were brought into being all that time ago.
* Unlimited guesses per location, but only guess until told you are incorrect.
* Can't move on to next question until previous question is solved.
* If no-one got the 3 point or 2 point questions, and we are now on the 1 point question, people cannot answer the 3 or 2 point questions.
* Location can be station, signal box, yard, terminal, named siding etc
* Location must be within the metcard area (includes Melton, Sunbury, Craigieburn, and Stony Point).
* Location can be either open or closed. It can also be on a closed line within the Metcard area. Closed lines available for questions include but not limited to Webb Dock, Warburton, Mornington, Red Hill etc.
* Location can include area not reachable via normal passenger services - eg Brooklyn can be included.
* Any queries or situations arising not covered by above refer to a mod to decide.
Over to Pawanoro to start #3.