These rules are now in force.
Any queries or situations arising not covered by following refer to a mod to decide.
* Can't move on to next question until previous question is solved.
* ONE attempt at the answer per poster until the Quiz leader responds with a update or answer.
* Six incorrrect attempts will mean the poster has to wait a week
(from the date of the last guess) before retrying.
* Four days to pose a new question, otherwise the floor is open.
(try to be as quick as possible though to keep the thread alive)
* Four days for the new Quiz Leader to answer a question (after the last answer was given)
- otherwise the mods may open the floor. The Answer may be posted at any time for unanswered questions.
* Blatant attempts to delay the quiz may now be punished at the Mods discretion.
* Location can be station, signal box, yard, terminal, named siding etc and can be either open or closed.
* Location must be within the metcard area , or within these locations:
Cranbourne (not Clyde or Tooradin), Craigieburn, Healesville,Gembrook,
Melton, Mornington, Pakenham, Red Hill, Stony Point,Sunbury,
Warburton, Werribee, Williamstown Pier, Whittlesea and any electrified
or freight line within these boundaries - closed (eg Webb Dock) or not.
* Location can include area/ rail not reachable via normal passenger services - eg Brooklyn can be included.
The more info the Quiz leader can supply the better, be it listing of
wrong answers, extra hints, or a summary of question&hints so far.
Especiually if the system flows to a new page or has had a lot of attempts since the last hint/summary.
 To see the former quiz "where am I? #3", here's two links:
Page 1 http://www.railpage.com.au/f-t11325805.htm
Last Page http://www.railpage.com.au/f-t11325805-0-asc-s5220.htm
Sorry for beating you, RoderickSmith, but you may approve of my first clue.
Clue 1: 1 track between 2 platforms.