I have spoken to those in the know about this venture and can provide the following to the group with more facts to come in the new year:
1. The company has acquired land in Deniliquin and Gheringhap this is correct. Both properties have been acquired because they are rail accessible.
2. The project is very much alive with much work done.
3. The plan is to commence work at the deniliquin site.
4. Once Deniliquin is established the plan is to then complete the Gheringhap site
5. The Koreans are most definitely involved and are presently in Australia.
6. Latest round of meetings in Deniliquin was late last week.
7. Rail is heavily featured in the plan as one would expect.
8. Plant output will be domestic and export
9. The group is already in discussions with a rail operator.
10. Expect some traction in the new year.
11. The early indications are Echuca Yard will be required account the amount of rail traffic and depot requirements.
I think you guys would agree this is a very interesting project and one which will bring long term traffic to the rail network.