(This thread will stay as one thread as well, not like the 'where is it' threads which constantly get replaced with newer ones)
* Person who's turn it is picks a location but doesn't tell anyone what that location is.
* They ask a hard question about this location. (worth 3 points)
* If no-one gets the question right, the person asks a medium question about this location. (worth 2 points)
* If no-one gets that question right, the person will then ask an easy question about this location. (worth 1 point)
* When someone gets the current question right, they get the points, and get to pick the next location.
Simple Example -
3 Points: I am not as busy as I used to be.
2 Points: I see trains from all over the country.
1 Point: My name starts with 'S'
Answer: Spencer Street Station.
* Only 1 guess per question. (1 for 3 points, 1 for 2 points, 1 for 1 point). Total 3 per location.
* Minimum 1 hour before moving on to next question if someone doesn't get it right.
* Can't move on to next question unless at least one person has guessed the previous question.
* If no-one got the 3 point or 2 point questions, and we are now on the 1 point question, people cannot answer the 3 or 2 point questions.
* Location can be station, or signal box.
* Location must be within the metcard area (includes Melton, Sunbury, Craigieburn, and Stony Point).
* Location must be current and in use or at least available for use.
LEADERBOARD: (Correct as of 30th November, 16:01pm )
John of Melbourne - 16
Nexas - 13
deblaz - 9
duttonbay - 9
mjja - 6
PalmerEldritch - 5
aragorn - 5
Villani - 3
Ben-P19 - 2
roboticist - 2
crittcrud - 2
ShaunDXB - 2
jarf - 2
Badger - 2
MOM - 2