Public Transport Victoria forum hears call for more Maryborough train services
State Government Commits to Developing Rail Infrastructure for Victoria
Horsham residents to be quizzed about future use of dormant rail corridor land
No choppers here: Malcolm Turnbull takes the train to Geelong
Opposition Leader Matthew Guy backs Melbourne Airport rail link
Jail time for train threats to Vline Staff
Premier Daniel Andrews hears efforts to address Central Goldfields disadvantage, push for more Maryborough trains
The Inland Rail Link Melbourne to Brisbane a Similar Case as the RAA's Bendigo - Geelong Rail Link
North-West Rail Alliance urges more council support amid push for return of Mildura passenger rail
Grampians Rail Trail: Shire calls for community to step up and manage facility
As a constituent in your electorate and the Public Relations Manager for the Rail Revival Alliance, I would appreciate a meeting with the Premier Daniel Andrews and yourself as Transport Minister and with Noel Laidlaw, President of the Rail Revival Alliance being arranged.
We would like the following issues and topics to be discussed;
· The standardisation of the North-western rail line to Mildura and the re-introduction of a passenger service
· The impact of the standardisation on the selected route
· The opening of the standard rail line from Maryborough to Ararat
· The establishment of the Regional Rail Link between Bendigo and Geelong
· The refurbishment and restoration of the Castlemaine to Maryborough rail line
· The refurbishment and restoration of the Bendigo to Inglewood rail line
· Freight Terminals and Hubs for Victoria
· The Reintroduction of passenger services to Horsham, Portland, Yarrawonga and Leongatha
These are all positive and valuable infrastructure developments for Victoria and will significantly benefit regional and rural constituents and communities.
I look forward to your response and reply, so that a meeting can be arranged.
Public Relations Manager
Rail Revival Alliance
About this website
Railpage version 3.10.0.0037
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest is © 2003-2021 Interactive Omnimedia Pty Ltd.
You can syndicate our news using one of the RSS feeds.