Lots of work around Glenfield. Current state of play:
- Southern flyover has all the concrete girders in place over the tracks. Not yet connected up to either of the approaches
- All the scaffolding under the Glenfield station works are now removed. Almost looks like a real station again
- New set of facing points on the down tracks just before the station. Not connected to anything obviously, but they weren't there last week. Seems to be a lot of sets of points all around the place and guessing that over the next two trackwork weekends there'll be a few more installed.
- Northern flyover work seems to have stopped. Not sure what is going on, but I've been away for just over a month and it looks identical to what it was in early December.
- Hume highway, just south of the Camden Valley Way/M7 intersection has a lot of roadworks happening on both sides and in the median strip. Looks pretty close to the expected path of the line from the public plans. However, it looks like bridge work, not tunneling as the plans indicated. Anyone know if they're related?