2151 got the same makeover as 2150
- headlights and controls upgraded
- ditch lights and flasher
- removal/replace marker lights
- move tm blower to the rear
- new horn and controls
- fit kaitiaki vig (which inc radar and speedo)
- removal of old carbon pile volt reg and fit old z style reg
- cleanup / removal up of old redundant wiring -removal of cab multiple ind lights etc
- windows , rust removal
- regrettably they ran out of money so no repaint.
A couple of my last jobs at tasrail were these upgrades ,I think they don't look too bad.
So I've gone from working on 50 year old 800hp to 3 month old 4400hp locos ,a real eye opener.
I hear talk of them being multipled together for their use as Burnie shunters so keep your eyes out .