Following on from the two Newport Workshops night sessions, the Rail Scenes Photography team will be bringing you a workshop event in the Dandenong Ranges, along the Puffing Billy railway, focused around improving your railway photography skills.
Increase your DSLR knowledge, master your camera and capture stunning railway photographs.
Limited to 6 people only, this all day photography course set in the beautiful Dandenong Ranges will teach you:
*The best settings to use on your DSLR
* Being creative with depth of field
* Thinking 'outside the square' with composition
* Building speed and confidence with DSLR operation
* How to capture perfect images of moving objects
* Using sun and shade to your advantage, and much more!
You can find the flyer for the Photography Workshop here
The workshop will be held on the 21st of October 2012, from 9:30am till 5:30pm.