Following the return of trains to Bullarto earlier in 2014, the DSCR is now planning a special event for later this year so that railfans can experience the best that our railway has to offer.
The event will be held on a Saturday, starting and finishing at Daylesford railway station and will include:
- Y159 with a branch line goods consist running the full length of the line
- An unusual rail motor consist that hasn’t operated at the railway for over ten years
- Organised photo stops for passengers on the trains
- Info packs for lineside photographers
- Lunch at Daylesford station
Before proceeding further with planning, we would like to know how much support there is for this proposal. Please register your interest by PM'ing me.
Depending on the level of interest there may be further additions to the day’s activities.