Any queries or situations arising not covered by following refer to a mod to decide.
* Can't move on to next question until previous question is solved.
* ONE attempt at the answer per poster until the Quiz leader responds with a update or answer.
* Six incorrrect attempts will mean the poster has to wait three days
(from the date of the last guess) before retrying.
* Seven days to pose a new question, otherwise the floor is open.
(try to be as quick as possible though to keep the thread alive)
* Four days for the new Quiz Leader to answer a question (after the last answer was given)
- otherwise the mods may open the floor. The Answer may be posted at any time for unanswered questions.
* Blatant attempts to delay the quiz may now be punished at the Mods discretion.
The more info the Quiz leader can supply the better, be it listing of
wrong answers, extra hints, or a summary of question&hints so far.
Especiually if the system flows to a new page or has had a lot of attempts since the last hint/summary.
After two guesses in two years any no reply for over a year I'm assuming that either it's open floor or the thread is dead.
I'll give it a blast with the defibrillator and see what happens.
Where is this tourist railway?
Yes it is.
I took that photo from the Mooroduc Quarry Flora and Fauna Reserve.
I was almost going to post this one from Candian Bay Road, but if I had got there a few minutes earlier I could have photographed K163 changing ends.
Maybe next time.