And to summarise, what is wrong with them, as someone said that it's not a small list?
- Gaps on the ends of the windows on the cab units.
- Rolls like a brick and looks to have little to no grease on the power unit gear boxes.
- Inside of headlight housings need to be black and the lights are well defined
- Headlights are probably wrong size as well.
- The grey paint on the outside of the headlights which throws the look of the units
- Paint on the Red/Purple units isn't gloss (Less important on Purple/Green units running with them as they have faded to matte)
and possibly slightly the wrong shade of purple. (but not a major issue)
Possible errors on the placement of one side of the red paint scheme Vline logos, and definite errors on the numbers used on the windscreens
- Lack of black around the edge of windscreen
- In darkness the lights illuminates the body? (not sure, james13 told me this)
- HID headlights aren't brighter than the normal and are turned on on DCC with the regular headlights all the time
- Interior lights dont work on DCC (I'm using a ESU Lokpilot)
- 2 end headlights are mapped on function 2 when a DCC chip is put in, which on digitrax is useless
- Pilot gaps
- The odd mould line and casting flash.
- Possible interior error on near the toilets. I need to double check but it doesnt seem right.
Off the top of my head