Does anyone know of that old 2 - car S set at Petersham?
I have a few questions about this set:
1. How long has it been there?
2. What is it doing there?
3. What are the numbers of these carriages?
4. Why is it painted light grey like they did with the Tulloch Trailers?
Here is what I know:
1. The consist is made up of a Mk1 Motor Car, and a Driver Trailer.
2. The Motor Car has the 'R 42' Target Plate, suggesting the cars could be from the ex - R 42 consist.
3. It has something to do with a training school.