Moving to N Scale, everthing must go.
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL CONDITION, AND BOXED.
A$550.00 plus postage , First class and recorded A$32
PayPal not accepted.
Thanks for looking..
A$ 500.00, item must go.
Putting on EBay as no takers
Posted 5 years ago
Page FourHi Chips,
48 foot containers – Walthers
2 x 933-1821 NASC
2 x 933-1820 APL
4 x 933-1806 APL
2 x 933-1813 Union Pacific-Genstar
20 foot containers – Austrains
1 x Pack 9203 ACT/ANL
1 x Pack 9204 ACT/OCL
Have an Auscision Models B65 in Auscision livery to sell.Easy fix for the screws on the box hinges is the short SEM pan head screws to make a easy fix as had to do mine due to same problem
Bought this some years ago second-hand. Part of the grill had begun to lift, as was common for the Bs at the time. This has been reattached (minor excess glue visible when closely examining). Other than that, it ran well when last used (about 12 months ago) and is in excellent condition.
The original box and certificate are included, although the lid of the box has separated (the screws unfortunately had torn out when I received it). The screws are included in a ziplock bag in case someone wishes to repair it; I simply never got around to it.
I have uploaded a number of photos to Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vd34zxevxsonxoh/AAD35HiG1pymde9Qri02atTua?dl=0
Asking $275 plus postage. Please PM me if you are interested.
I hope this is what you've all been looking for and if you've any feedback, feel free to PM me, or lodge a ticket (when the system is back online.)
Rules for this thread.
1. Items advertised must be model railway specific. No advertising your car, boat, house, plane or anything like that, unless it can be used as scenery on your layout.
2. Items must be listed with the following information. Gauge, manufacturer, model, asking price, other information as appropriate and a request for all communication to go via PM, to avoid clogging up the thread.
3. No commercial advertising is permitted without authorisation. Those who advertise currently, and you know who you are, are fine to continue in the new thread.
4. You are to remove your posts after the item is sold, or, alternatively, edit your post to clearly indicate that the item has been sold or is no longer available. (I personally think it may be a good idea to leave the ads in place, but with a SOLD header, to show what kinds of prices different items are going for.)
5. Items may be concurrently advertised on RP and Ebay. It would be good form to advertise it on RP first, and if it doesn't sell, then do to Ebay.
6. There will not be a time limit on ads, but use common sense. If it hasn't sold within 6 weeks, odds are it isn't going to on here. Try Ebay.
7. Contact the seller directly by PM - posting your bid in this thread will result in your post being deleted. (Updated 29 sep 2009)
8. Any other post other than a sale item may be deleted as being off topic.
- PM someone with a suggestion or bid or correction. No discussion in the thread please. (Updated 29 sep 2009)
Subscribers: 3GL, 3WG, a6et, Akaie, Alpal144, andrewstrains, andyfmx, Aufklarung, BGB Models, Biggmac, biqua, Bob K, Captainchoochoo61, Chipps, comtrain, Cubologist, Dazz, defman, defman70, des48165, DON VALLEY, Draffa, drgwsd50, dylanjharrison, Ernie Cooke, fred59, G41, gerw56, Gremlin, greydog, gunzel42, hanovale, heavyearth, hepkat63, IanB75, ISXJake, J514, john quinlan, justdun, Kym Harvey, Lazy_Skippy, lustychant, email@example.com, Marbelup, MarkerLamp, markthetrainspotter, Moses Wong, Mr Ferric, nazarail, Nipper, NS1065, NSW3802, NSWGR_5711, NSWGRules, nuggles58, patsstuffnow, Peter H, Pharian, Purpawi, QR-INTERAIL, qredge, Quambatook, R719, Railfanman, rainynight65, remmerd, rosco17, rowan.parton, Salevr, SaltyDog, SAR523, SARRX207, Shazam75, smithy2167, southskies, Speedbird, speedemon08, Spion_Kop, Steve_G, T777, Teacup17, The Red Rattler Newcastle, TheMeddlingMonk, tinyseymour, Toad Montgomery, Trainguy01, trainman333, traintrax53, trawny, Tuckly69, wanabetraindrvr, wolfpac, Z1948