All my friends who do not know, please share, if you can register fort this project. Of course if a friend is interested to assist share this around I would love you to. It is a project I am involved in as well.
All Aboard: Engaging Youth to build a Miniature Railways Station
15 hrs ·
So, here's what to do:
1) Go online from Monday 13th August, and register an account. https://pickmyproject.vic.gov.au/
2) Type in your address and details.
3) Select the region that you want to vote in. It doesnt have to be the area that you live in.
4) You will see up to 30 projects in the area that you have selected.
5) You can select 6 projects that you like the sound of. You can store them in a shopping trolley.
6) Sleep on it for a couple nights.
7) You HAVE to vote for THREE projects.
8) Once you vote you cannot change you votes.
9) Voting closes on 17th September.
at the link search for harcourt andt e link will be obvious. register, even if your addressis elsewhere, and if asked, you arer a support ofthe hobby and can see the benifit it has forthe local youths.
VMR is not competing with any other miniature railway, or railway attraction, they just want to be a part ofthe community.
Think about it.