No, I'll put Communism ahead of either religion or even combined. Think Stalin and Mao. Over 15m people (mostly working/peasant class) died while the ideologists were trying to depend the workers party!Our authoritarian loving wrought wingers do keep trying to conjure up that ghost of Joe StalinNo one ideology has killed more people than communism.
Other than Christianity and perhaps Islam.
And there again the fascists come from such a broad church it's it bit hard to calculate their sins
The difference between the extreme left communist and the far far far right is that the Como's tell you they are doing this all for you and repress you into poverty in the process, while quietly killing off your relatives. At least the far right are open enough to show its all about them and you could be them if you worked hard enough or Monarchist, you simply accept you were born in the wrong class.
Unfortunately we have similar repeats in Australian politics with the Left's Billy Shorten secretly reducing penalty rates to generate union members and later the ALP in govt lowering penalty rates without any public debate, 3rd party review or discussion. Ironically when the Right used the Fair Work Commission the ALP set up to make a change, the ALP selectively ignore the outcome, so was the ALP serious about protecting workers rights from the state, showing they have a history of secretly undermining workers rights?
So who you going trust?
- The one who tells you are not entitled and should work for a living if you want to get ahead
- The one who tells you as a worker your a hero, will stand up to those slave driving Managers, so don't work too hard while secretly stabbing you in the wallet
Edit: side note
I have work colleges from Heavy industry eastern Russia, interesting stories from the peoples republic
- Your shift starts from the factory floor, not walking to/from the gate, having a shower etc
- You clean the factory of litter and other schemes on your days off, unpaid
- Managers have sauna's and bars attached to their offices, operators are normally not invited
- Party officials stay in best hotels, travel in nice cars etc while calling the workers "brothers"