1. NO P 0 RN, NO HATE SITES
2. Nothing that you know to contain spyware, overuse of pop-ups, or other nasties.
3. If you're posting something that might not be work safe (ie. you wouldn't want your boss to know you're surfing the web) such as sites with flashing lights, loud noises, or forced music, post a warning under the link.
4. If you're posting something that contains coarse language or other stuff (use your common sense), post a warning.
5. Post religious and political material if you must, but this is supposed to be fun.
6. Bear in mind you're linking from Railpage, so respect our hosts here when considering your links, and use your head.
Now then, off we go:
This is one of my favourite sites. It contains coarse language, and is potentially offensive to every group out there (especially hippies). It is NOT meant to be taken seriously, so don't go there if you're a tighta*se.
Home of Cecil Adams, the World's Smartest Human Being. If, for example, you want to know where all the baby pigeons are, you go here. It's also got a kicka*se message board. This site can be addictive (yours truly has close to 4000 posts there). Occasional coarse language on the message board (main site okay).
Mad Glaswegian bastard: this means two things. 1) it contains liberal use of four letter words, and 2) it's extremely funny. Coarse language, forced music on the home page, and lots of sounds on the other pages. The guy is a top notch web designer, and the site is very interactive.
Trying to think of a site I go to that DOESN'T have coarse language..... Aaahhhh, got one, I think....
This is the famous urban legend reference site. If you've ever been caught out telling somebody an "a friend of a friend" story involving Eddie Murphy in an elevator, or somesuch, this site is for you.
That'll do yer for now.