Not Wedderburn, Grampians, Crib Point, Thorpdale, Lal Lal Racecourse, Mortlake, Yackandandah, Tatong, Burrumbeet Racecourse, Bungaree Racecourse, Peechelba East, Barry Beach, Girgarre, Port Albert, State Coal Mine (Wonthaggi), Sale Wharf, Outtrim, Coal Creek or Yallourn.
1. A short branch line open for more than 40 years and closed more than 40 years ago.
2. The line didn’t have a turntable or triangle.
3. It had no passenger service. There was a similar line close by.
4. It was in the eastern half of Victoria.
5. One of the last three is the closest (at the time State Coal Mine, Sale Wharf, & Outtrim).
6. It was further east than any of the above.