- Electrifying and duplicating the Upfield Line as well as reopening the Upfield-Somerton Line for V Line services. The line could also have the potential to services trains to Cragiburn if needed
- Melbourne Airport Rail: This is much needed i would start this project very soon. I would run the line along the Albion Jacana line. I would build fences to keep tourists from seeing the derro areas and have a 10-15 minute service. The train would start at FSS and stop at SCS, NM, Footsgray and Sunshine. I plan for the Albion-Jacana line to have four tracks and for a 3 km tunnel to be built with one station at Terminal 4 and the others near the three terminals. Will cost 3 billion and several bridges will be fixed.
- The Doncaster Rail: This would be a hard one and would have to see the Clifton Hill Group get High Capacity Signalling. This would cost 4 billon as many parts will be underground. I would have a 10 min service. This needs to be funded
- Have the Melton Line electrified and have it run every 18 mins all day
- Upgrade the Box Hill Centro and change it into a major mode interchange. Have 4 platforms and also upgrade the shops. Instead of having trains terminate at Blackburn/Ringwood have them terminate at Box Hill
- Enable the back platform at Brighton Beach to be used so one service an hour can terminate there and make it a 10 minute service.
- Grade separate Middle Brighton and Hampton
- Build a new South Yarra Station with access to Domain Station and the option for Rowville trains in the future to have two platforms
- Have the Rowville Line built by 2030, funded by 2020 and running at a 10 min frequency. The line will not run through the MMRT and will to FSS via the Loop
Hopefully more funding goes into our floored PT system and that the Doncaster, Rowville and Airport lines can be build by 2030