We are now measuring rainfall in 'months' rather than mm.
I heard the other day that a job interview technique was to ask how many table tennis balls would fill a jumbo jet. Don't trifle me whether it was a 747SP, 747-8 or an A380. My answer would be 'lots' - thank God I don't have to put up with ....wit shrinks any longer.
The only shrink test I did years ago included questions such as:
- 'did you steel oranges from the fruit shop when you were a kid?'
- 'are you afraid of heights?'
- plus about 200 similarly irrelevant questions
On the way out I attacked the bimbo shrink sheila running the test asking her how these questions helped me to know the likes of:
- How long it would take me to get an ABFX from Melbourne to Perth and return?
- Which end of the train to put the engine on?
Her answer was that 'many of the older
railwaymen take that view'. I should have had her for discrimination. Talk about children running the asylum.
Never mind, I enjoy going out of my way posting meaningless crap (like a lot of others on here).
Perhaps I should consider adding the 'Dumb and dumber' thread to my list of topics to which I have voluntarily banned myself from posting.
The list currently stands at:
- The Mildura standardisation.
- Cheapskate Victorian concrete sleepers.
- The use of non gauge convertible concrete sleepers.
- The use of unexplained acronyms.
- The usage of the English language.
Perhaps I should post a few helpful hints (err home truths) here and there and get myself officially banned.