1) The Miniature Railway at Werribee Park was one of my favourite places in my childhood. I have been on it a few times in the late '80s, but I think by 1992 it was no longer in existence. Do any of you know when it actually got pulled up, and why? What gauge was it?
2) Anyone know any historical information about the gauge and details of the Leisureland Fair railway in Langwarrin? Apparently it died more than a decade ago.
3) Does the railway at Carribean Gardens in Scoresby still run?
4) Which miniature railways in Melbourne are worth going on?
5) Anyone out there know of any good miniature railways in Adelaide/Perth?